As an Intake Coordinator at Encompass Medical Experts Inc., the ideal candidate will be located in the heart of the city (Richmond and Duncan). The candidate’s main responsibilities will be booking medical assessments, recruiting physicians to our growing roster of medical professionals and preparing and sending patient medical documentations through our secure portals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overseeing company’s day to day tasks from the start of process until the product is delivered to our clients
- Assist client in taking referral details over the phone
- Confirming/assessment details
- Preparing client and patient confirmation of assessment details
- Sending patient medical file along with letter of instruction to each medical professional
- Contacting medical professionals to join our medical roster
- Following up with all pending medical reports
- Submitting medical report to clients within the required turn-around time.
Qualifications and Experience
You possess the following specific skills and talents:
- The ideal candidate for this position you have a post-secondary degree in health sciences, (preferred but not a prerequisite) and have strong customer service background
- Experience reviewing Independent Medical Evaluations, SABS
- Excellent organization and co-ordination skills to follow through on specific file matters, ensure timeliness, comprehensiveness and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with medical professionals, to recruit, obtain updated CV, sample reports and agreements and build the medical roster base
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and deductive reasoning skills to interpret information, and identify specific areas that require further investigation, action etc.
- Assertiveness and a sense of urgency to co-ordinate activities with others, obtain your cooperation and support
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word and Excel
Ready to apply?
We encourage you to be a part of an awesome team. Please email your resume / Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] or use our career form